Good evening friends!!
Here I am, sharing a simple card today. Though it is a simple design, I drew a freestyle mandala drawing & I really enjoyed it ♥.
I decided to incorporate both the IndianCraftRoom & MHKDesigns theme into my card!!
ICR ~ Tic Tac Toe with a twist of Mandala!!
Initially I wanted to go with the first row - Sparkle/ Bling, Ribbon & Stencil.
But ended up using several of those!!
- Sparkle/ Bling, Ribbon, Stencil.
- Sparkle/ Bling, Love sentiment, Stitching.
- Ribbon, Love sentiment, Heat embossing.
- Stencil, Button/Flower, Stitching.
Coming to my card, I drew a mandala on white card stock, used 3D glitter liners to outline the design & fussy cut my mandala ♥.
Added a ribbon bow & button.
Assembled the banner & mandala on the front to finish my card ♥♥
♥♥ Dream, Create, Inspire ♥♥
Thank you so much for your visits & comments, they mean a lot to me ♥
2. MHKDesign February/March Challenge
3. Craft Your Passion Challenge #300