Good evening friends.
Since I couldn't get a wedding themed stamp for the front cover, I decided to convert one of the engagement photos into a vector image.
I added some free designs I got off the internet and I printed the same outline image on watercolor paper. Kept the water coloring to a bare minimum since I had a huge bunch of cards to color.
Then for the inside, I decided to print some image and add the text to a vellum sheet. Got a beautiful blue watercolor floral image from this site. Since it didn't match the color theme of my card, I edited that to make it purple/magenta.
Printed the invite content on vellum paper & put them both together using double sided tape for the inside of the card.
|Vellum printing done.|
Finally added the watercolor panels to the front of the card using double sided tape & stamped the Handmade sign to the back.
|Silver embossing on envelope.|
Am happy that the cards came out good & so glad that I haven't lost my touch.
Hope this inspired you to let out your long dormant artistic genes. Have a great day..!!
Post a Comment